CELPIP Test Preparation
HSL’s CELPIP course aims to provide students with the knowledge and practical skills required to successfully take the CELPIP exam with confidence.
It has been developed with the utmost care to provide a comprehensive and academically rigorous program keeping your success in every step of the way in mind. The CELPIP course puts equal weight on reading writing, listening, speaking and test taking strategies. The course also covers sub skills such as academic vocabulary, academic style and study skills each day.
This 4 to 8-week program provides students with 40-80 hours of CELPIP preparation for the Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening portions of the exam. This program is divided into two 40hour modules that can be taken interchangeably as stand-alone modules or as two modules of the same program depending on the candidates’ needs.
Because the CELPIP is an online test, students will gain access to four online mock tests as part of their homework assignments and will be exposed to many more exclusive Paragon-developed online mock tests and teaching materials. Students will also get access to exclusive materials developed jointly by HSL School of languages and Paragon Testing Enterprises.
* This course is also a great challenge for students wishing for a more intensive course of study.
May also register for 4 or 8-week programs
Who Should Enrol?
This course is recommended for students who:
- need to use English in professional setting within an international English-speaking context
- want to improve their score for application for permanent residency in Canada
- want to gain confidence in productive English language skills
- have little experienced or experienced multiple failures in achieving a band 7 in CELPIP
- Duration: 4 to 8 weeks
- Starts: Every Monday
- Levels: Minimum level of Upper Intermediate
- Class size: Maximum 15 students
- Minimum Age: 18 years of age
|Lessons per week||10 hours|
- 4 full online CELPIP Mock Exams (out of which, 2 mock tests are exclusively provided by HSL)
- Access to Paragon online videos and supplementary materials included
- Exclusive content produced by Paragon Testing Enterprises and HSL School of Languages
Schedule | Monday to Friday:
|Duration||Starts||Lessons per Week||Price|
Every Monday, 6 to 8 PM
|10 hours per week, Mondays through Fridays||
*Note: There is a $150 registration fee for all programs at HSL School of Languages.
We are available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, to answer your questions about our programs, locations, activities, accommodation and more.